Promotion Terms & Conditions
First online consultation free for London Colney practice registrations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them,
when registering for this Promotion.
1. The Promoter is Vet-AI Limited whose registered office is Ebble House, Odstock, Salisbury, England, SP5
Who may register?
2. The offer of one free video call consultation with a vet (“promotion”) is open to residents over the age of
16 and who are permanent residents of the area within a 15 mile radius of the centre of London Colney.
3. Participants must have a valid email address. Participants are responsible for updating the Promoter in
respect of any changes to their email address.
4. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies
associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not register for this Promotion.
How to enter
5. To take part in this Promotion participants must ‘register’ for the new ‘Digital First’ veterinary practice in
London Colney before its opening in Summer 2023 (the “Practice”).
6. In order to register:
a) participants must fill out their details on the online form accessible through either Facebook or a
dedicated web page – instructions on how to access either form will be detailed on the applicable
marketing material; and
b) we will then contact you via email in order to explain the further registration requirements, which
includes downloading the “Joii” mobile app (the “App”) and sign-up.
7. Once we receive confirmation of your successful and eligible registration on the App we will issue you with
your promo code which can be used to book your free consultation once the Practice opens for business.
8. No purchase necessary to register. Maximum of one consultation per individual.
9. The Promotion opens at 00:00 (UK time) on  March 2023. All registrations must be received by 23:59
(UK time) on 01 August 2023.
10. Eligible registrants will receive one free video call consultation with a veterinarian.
11. The consultation shall only take place once the Practice is open for business.
12. All consultations must take place within 12 months of each eligible registrant receiving their promo code
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Redemption Period at any time.
14. This Promotion entitles the participant to one free initial consultation - any further consultations, advice,
and/or any other services provided by the Promoter or its affiliates may be chargeable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the consultation for an alternative ‘prize’ or ‘prizes’ of
equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is
no cash alternative to the consultation and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the
consultation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. If any eligible registrant does not, for any reason, book and/or otherwise use the consultation within the
Redemption Period, the right to the consultation will be forfeited.
17. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the consultation where applicable.
18. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are
explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability
for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false
statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters
and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions
of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s
associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
19. Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in
connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but
not limited to:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to entitlement to the consultation or the way in which it can be used;
c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting
d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of the consultation (such as the promo code failing to
reach the intended recipient); and
e) any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
20. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any
kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your registration.
21. If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications
failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole
discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected registrations
(subject to any written directions given under applicable law). Registrations must not be made through
agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allows a participant to
automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete registrations will not be valid and may, at the Promoter’s
discretion, be disregarded.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all participants. No correspondence will be
entered into. Registrations that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Incomplete registrations will be disqualified. The Promoter is not obligated to inform the participants who
have entered such disqualified registrations.
23. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter bear
no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand
that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents
where applicable) and not to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of registrations and participants. If the Promoter has
grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like
conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or registering more than
once) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant, registration or
person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
25. Registrations may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to
deem a registration to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or
otherwise objectionable content.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
27. The Promoter will use each participant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
28. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the
details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
29. Registrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity
purposes without additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable
publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
30. This Promotion, these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with
them (including the consultation), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You
irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute
or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion and/or these terms and conditions (including the consultation).